Please contact YouTeam's Customer Success Specialist assigned to your project with any questions.
The work can not commence until the Contract is signed and Invoice is issued on YouTeam marketplace.
ZERO FEES POLICY
Glad to remind you hiring through YouTeam is free for the customers.
You sign a direct contract with the developers’ employer agency. YouTeam provides its partner agencies with standard contract templates.
You can negotiate the contract and payment terms directly with the developers’ employer agency.
The funds are transferred from YouTeam to the hired development company after the end of each invoicing period you and the hired dev’s company have agreed upon + 5 business days that are given to you for written objections about the dev companies work to YouTeam.
You can claim full refunds of the sums secured by YouTeam should the developers not perform to expectations.
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT EXAMPLES
A. The standard payment scheme for time&material contracts (when you pay for the hours developers work) is advance fortnightly (or monthly) payments. Example:
- the hired developer's employer company invoices you every 2 weeks for the next 2 weeks in advance based on your planned number of hours the developers will be working for during the next 2-week period (according to sprints basically),
- the funds are only released to the developers' employer agency after every 2-week period IF you are satisfied with the results of the collaboration during the period (you have 5 days for objections in written form after every fortnightly period),
- if a situation occurs when you as a customer have paid for 80 hours/2 weeks and the dev actually works for 70 hours/2weeks, the remaining hours will be deducted from the next invoice (you won't pay for 10 hours out of the next invoice) or refunded if there will be no next invoices.
B. The standard payment scheme for fixed-price contracts is: deposit + instalments paid in advance to YouTeam’s account according to time periods or milestones you’ve agreed on with the developers. Example:
- you can break down a fixed sum of 10k USD into a 2.5k deposit + 3 same amount instalments paid every 2 weeks of your collaboration with the dev agency,
- in this case the deposit would only be received by the developers after the first 2 weeks of your collaboration + 5 days that you have for written objections; the same rules would apply to instalments.
For now wire transfers, card payments and ACH payments (for customer and vendor companies that are registered in the US) are the supported payment options.
PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES
Payment processing fees for wire transfers would be up to 1.7% per invoice; for card payments - up to 4.1% per invoice; for ACH - up to 5 USD per invoice.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
A Customer Success Specialist will be assigned to the project by YouTeam to make sure you are happy with the collaboration process.
If required, the selected development agency and YouTeam can replace a developer on the project for free within 2 weeks after your request.