Please contact YouTeam's Customer Success Specialist assigned to your project with any questions.
The work can not commence until the contract is signed and the first invoice is paid via YouTeam.
ZERO FEES POLICY
Glad to remind you hiring through YouTeam is free for the customers.
The contract between your company and the selected specialists' employer agency are signed electronically via YouTeam.
Our standard service contract terms are time-proven and used by companies like Fortune 1000s and Y Combinator’s Top 100 startups. The terms get customised to reflect your particular project details before your review and approval.
You can negotiate the contract and payment terms directly with the specialists’ employer agency.
The funds are transferred from YouTeam to your contracted specialists' employer company after the end of each invoicing period you and the specialists' company have agreed upon + 5 business days that are given to you for written objections about the specialists' work to YouTeam.
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT EXAMPLES
A. The standard payment scheme for time&material contracts is advance fortnightly or monthly payments. Example:
- the contracted specialists' employer company invoices you every 2 weeks for the next 2 weeks in advance based on your planned number of hours the specialists will be working for during the next 2-week period (according to sprints basically),
- the funds are only released to the specialists' employer agency after every 2-week period IF you are satisfied with the results of the collaboration during the period (you have 5 days for objections in written form after every fortnightly period),
- if a situation occurs when you as a customer have paid for 80 hours/2 weeks and the specialist actually works for 70 hours/2weeks, the remaining hours will be deducted from the next invoice (you won't pay for 10 hours out of the next invoice) or refunded if there will be no next invoices.
B. The standard payment scheme for fixed-price contracts is: deposit + instalments paid in advance to YouTeam’s account according to time periods or milestones you’ve agreed on with the specialists. Example:
- you can break down a fixed sum of 10k USD into a 2.5k deposit + 3 same amount instalments paid every 2 weeks of your collaboration with the specialists,
- in this case the deposit would only be received by the specialists after the first 2 weeks of your collaboration + 5 days that you have for written objections; the same rules would apply to instalments.
Wire transfers, card, e-check payments and ACH payments (for customer and vendor companies that are registered in the US) are the supported payment options.
PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES
Payment processing fees for wire transfers would be up to 1.7% per invoice; for card payments - 3% per invoice; for ACH and e-checks - 0 fees.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
A Customer Success Specialist will be assigned to the project by YouTeam to make sure you are happy with the collaboration process.
CONTRACTED SPECIALISTS' REPLACEMENT
If required, the selected specialists' employer company and YouTeam can replace your contracted specialist free of charge anytime during the collaboration, within 2 weeks after your request.